Search My Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Malaysian MotoGP 2009

I was very honored to be given a complimentary ticket to go to the Malaysian MotoGP by Canon Malaysia as a representative of ShutterAsia.

There I was on Saturday afternoon, with NFariz and geared with my toys. I can't recall when was the last time i shot motorsport action (probably never), but it was a great opportunity to learn how to pan. Took me about 30mins to adjust my swing following the biker's pace, then I'm all good :D

Here's a couple shots that I took. The rest of the series can be seen on my flickr.


Jorge Lorenzo of Team Fiat Yamaha

MotoGP Malaysia 2009


Dani Pedrosa of Team Honda Repsol

MotoGP Malaysia 2009


Valentino 'The Doctor' Rossi of Team Fiat Yamaha

MotoGP Malaysia 2009


It was a great experience for me, thank you Canon Malaysia and ShutterAsia. You guys ROCK! I'll end my post this time with another panning shot..

MotoGP Malaysia 2009

:P

1 comment:

Nicholas Leong said...

last post is the bomb! :D